IVF Orange Accepts Most Insurance Carriers
(Check the list here)
Fertility treatment insurance coverage may be offered by your insurance carrier. While many policies have the benefit for the diagnostic procedures that determines the cause of infertility in both partners, they may have limits on coverage for treatments such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF), medication, lab works and specialized assisted procedures. The degree of coverage is highly dependent upon each individual insurance policy and its exclusions. In policies that indicate fertility benefits,these may be limited to specific maximum life time dollar amounts or limited to specific treatments or the number of treatments.
Insurance Benefit Check with IVF Orange
Our Patient Financial Advisor has extensive experience in verifying medical insurance fertility benefits and would be more than happy to contact your insurance for you. With your authorization, we will contact your insurance company and obtain an Infertility Benefit Quote (this is only a quote and not a guarantee of payment) prior to your scheduled appointment. We understand that it is important for our patients to be aware and understand their fertility benefit prior to treatment. In some cases insurance policies will provide coverage for the diagnosis of the underlying cause of the infertility. This may include office visits, lab & x-ray and surgical treatment.
Once our Financial Advisor obtains the Infertility Benefit quote from your medical insurance company you will be informed of your fertility coverage. At that time we will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your benefit.
Insurance Benefit Questions
If you would like to investigate your insurance benefits for fertility treatment yourself, we created a list of questions that might be helpful when contacting your health insurance:
- Do I have infertility coverage?
- Does my insurance cover for the diagnosis and treatment of infertility? Or does it only cover the diagnosis of infertility only?
- Does my insurance cover for artificial insemination or in-vitro fertilization?
- Does my insurance have a maximum lifetime limit for infertility services and/or number of attempts for infertility procedures?
- Does my insurance cover oral or injectable infertility medications?
- Does my insurance cover for lab services and ultrasounds?
- What is my financial responsibility and what is the insurances financial responsibility for infertility services? Is my financial responsibility the same for lab services and ultrasounds?
- Does my insurance require a referral or prior authorization for infertility services?
- Do I have co-pay per office visit?
- Do I have a separate deductible for infertility?
Requirement of Referral & Authorization
If a referral/authorization is required, the financial advisor will inform you how to initiate the referral/authorization process. In some cases our office may be able to initiate the referral/authorization process for you.
Accepted Insurances by Dr. Mohyi
Dr. Mohyi is a contracted provider for most PPO-Preferred Provider Organization, EPO-Exclusive Provider Organization, POS-Point of Service insurance companies.
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Net
- Laborers Health & Welfare Trust
- Mail Handlers
- Operating Engineers
- Southern California Drug Benefit Fund
- United HealthCare
We also except Private Indemnity, and many other insurances not listed here.Please inquire at our office if your insurance is not listed above.
Get an Infertility Insurance Benefit Quote
If you would like us to contact your insurance company and obtain an Infertility insurance benefit quote please fax the following information to:
Attn: IVF-Orange Financial Advisor
Fax # 714-289-9900
- Full name of insured and patient
- Date of birth for insured and patient
- Front and back copy of insurance cards (if unavailable please provide ID# and Group#)
- Best phone number to reach you during office hours
If you require further information or have additional questions regarding Insurance Coverage for Infertility services, please do not hesitate and call our office at (714) 771-7800 and our Financial Advisor will be more than happy to answer your questions.
It is our goal to provide excellent medical care to our patients.
For St. Joseph’s Hospital Patients
We welcome St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians Medical Group referrals.
Dr. Mohyi is an HMO-Health Management Organization specialty contracted provider with St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians Medical Group for the following medical insurance companies:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- United Health Care
If you have an HMO policy and your gynecologist is part of St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians Medical Group you will require an approved authorization from the Medical Group prior to your appointment.
Below are a few guidelines you will need to follow in order to obtain your HMO referral:
- You will first need to be seen by your gynecologist regarding infertility.
- Your gynecologist will do all the infertility work-up. For example: hormone levels, hysterosalpingoram and blood work on cycle day three.
- Once your gynecologist has done the infertility work-up and determined the need for you to be seen by the infertility specialist, the gynecologist will then submit the authorization/referral request to St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated physicians Medical Group.
- Once an authorization/referral has been approved or denied the medical group will inform your gynecologist and the infertility specialist of the determination.
- If your authorization was approved you will be contacted by your gynecologist or by our office to schedule your consultation appointment.
- If the authorization/referral request was denied, you will receive notification letter in the mail with the denial determination. If your authorization/referral request has been denied, please contact our financial advisor to review the denial with you.
Contact us today and take the first step in achieving your dream of having children! We look forward helping you achieve your dream.